I’ve been so busy with work and life that I have not been able to create. Now today I have the time and I can’t; this always happens. Am I dreaming too big? Do I have a shot? Or will I loose my ability to make anything anymore.
If you’re a fan of mine or someone who believes in me, I’m asking you if you could please help me spread the word about my work. It’s become apparent I can’t do it myself. Have I failed?
- samguillemin likes this
- johnturnbeaugh likes this
- samguillemin answered: You are so talented sweetie, don’t doubt yourself for a second you haven’t failed anything, you’re amazing people love so much!
- johnturnbeaugh answered: i promise u my friend i will do everything within my power to help u. unevr have failed ur an amazing musician anthin u need i will help u
- lesfeuilles answered: Hey,you definitely haven’t failed. I think every musician feels like this at one time or another, you just have to push through&trustyourself
- curiosityforclarity answered: stop it
- dashesc answered: you haven’t fail Ryan! you have a huge talent I will pass the word about you!!
- ryanescalante posted this